Compare the Current month with average
|Last update: Oct. 2018|
Variables that you can explore:
- Global Horizontal Irradiation in all-sky conditions from HelioClim-3 version 5 (GHI), for France: Follow the Global Horizontal Irradiation (GHI) over France for each month of the year 2017 compared to the average monthly GHI map over the whole period of availability of our most advanced satellite-derived solar radiation database HelioClim-3 version 5.
- Global Horizontal Irradiation in clear-sky conditions from CAMS McClear (Gc), worldwide
- Ozone from CAMS (O3), worldwide
- Water vapor from CAMS (WV), worldwide
- Aerosol Optical Depth from CAMS (AOD), worldwide
- Global Horizontal Irradiation in all-sky conditions in the Ultra-Violet range (UV), for France
- Global Horizontal Irradiation in all-sky conditions in the Photosynthetically Active Radiation range (PAR), for France
In the future, we will provide an insight based on the climate projections in order to explore how climate projections could support investment and maintenance operations of investors, bankers, and all during the whole lifetime of a photovoltaic project, typically 20 years.