training in solar radiation - 15-16-17-18-19 Jan. 2018 - Sophia antipolis
|Last update: Sep. 2017|
|Monday - optional||30 €|
|Friday (master class) - optional||260 € (160 € for students)|
This fee covers your lunches and catering (60€ per day per person).
Please note that your participation is validated as soon as your payment is received.
Address: MINES ParisTech, 1 rue Claude Daunesse, 06904 Sophia Antipolis
NB: A room has been booked for breaks and catering, where you will have the opportunity to display posters or flyers for your company / your project / your product. Feel free to bring any dissemination tool.
- Pr. Philippe Blanc, MINES ParisTech
- Dr. Mathilde Marchand, Transvalor S.A.
- Pr. Thierry Ranchin, MINES ParisTech
- Dr. Yves-Marie Saint Drenan, MINES ParisTech
- Amaury Schoenaeur, CEPAC
- Dr. Claire Thomas, Transvalor S.A.
- Benoit Tournadre, MINES ParisTech
- Melodie Trolliet, MINES ParisTech
- Pr. Lucien Wald, MINES ParisTech
- Dr. Etienne Wey, Transvalor S.A.
Find the program for this 6th session here
Hotel Etoile (Antibes): Approx. 20 rooms are proposed to the attendees with a nice discount. Just tell the hotel that you plan to attend our solar training.
The price of the room is 55.10 € + 0.90 € (tourist tax) and for the breakfast is 7.5 €.
- from Nice Airport to Sophia "Express": bus 230, 1.50 €. Bus stops are "Terminal 1 Nice airport (passage de la Caravelle, check the illustration on our contact page)" in Nice and "Place Sophie Lafitte" in Sophia Antipolis.
- from Nice Airport to Antibes "Express": bus 250, 10 € one way and 15 € round trip. From "Terminal 1" to Antibes.
- from Nice Airport to Antibes ("slow bus" :) ): bus 200, 1.50 € (price Sep. 2017). Bus stops are "Terminal 1 Nice airport (passage de la Caravelle)" in Nice and "Place du Général de Gaulle" in Antibes. Be careful, this bus is slow and stops everywhere.
- from Antibes to MINES ParisTech Sophia: bus 1 or 100, 1.50 € (price Sept. 2017).