HC3 Persistence forecast service - Radiation values for today
|Last update: Jul. 2017|
+ METEO DATA
This service provides HelioClim-3 version 4 radiation values updated in real time, and forecasts until the end of the current day using a model of persistence. In brief, as soon as a new Meteosat image is available every 15 min, the HelioClim-3 database is updated in real time. To receive a time series covering the whole current day, we decided to complete the time series by applying a persistence model.
- Operational since March 2015
- Time steps: all the 15 minute and hourly data of the current day "D"
- Radiation components: All
- Version: HelioClim-3v4 radiation values in real time (H-15 min) and short-term forecasts using a model of persistence until end of the current day. NB: Version 5 can not be available in real time since the data are only available at "D-2".
- News mi-March 2016: the service starts as soon as the sun elevation is above 2° (instead of originally 12°). The advantage is to deliver a data from sunrise onwards.
- via the SoDa website: for free, please help yourself!
- Automatic (for pay): up to 200 automatic requests every 15 min during day time. An extra-cost is applied beyond 200. Prices on demand.
|Access the interface - free -|