10th edition: January 24-28, 2022
Location: MINES ParisTech facilities in Sophia Antipolis, France. A sanitary pass will be required to attend the event and all attendees must wear a facial mask at any time.
Conference Language: English
- 350 € for the main set of lectures from Monday 24th to Thursday 27th (including catering, lunches, and Wednesday 26th cultural event and dinner).
- 500 € for the optional master class on Friday 28th. Special rate for academics.
Why attending this training?
- Understand science and techniques related to surface solar radiation
- Discover numerical meteorological and satellite-derived models
- Learn about in-situ pyranometers and assess quality check procedures
- Explore atlases and QGIS software for site prospection
- Work on Typical Meteorological Year for long-term solar resource assessment (bankable yield report, performance ratio)
- Gain deep insights upon short and long-term forecasting methods to optimize PV farms monitoring