SoDa provides many services of solar data resources from satellite imagery that can be valorized in companies' activities:
- estimation of profitability of photovoltaic prospects projects;
- monitoring of solar powerplants performances;
- management of electricity sales on the market from solar forecast data.
It is a broker to many services delivering altitude and meteorological measurements, astronomy analysis, atmosphere components, and typical years of atmosphere attributes.
SoDa also contributes to the creation of solar Atlas and solar cadasters.
Dear visitor, welcome to this website related to solar radiation.
SoDa, this is more than:
76 000 unique visitors in 2018 and more than 170 000 visits
135 Millions of automatic requests to the HelioClim-3 radiation values received in 2018, which represents more than 369 000 requests every day
170 testimonies on real cases from users
68 current annual subscriptions to access HelioClim-3
| ||Quick access to =>|
Download free volumes of CAMS radiation data over Europe or Africa
(Click on the images for more info)
- Annual subscriptions -
- Value-added services, on demand -
HELP - MORE INFO ON
|General knowledge||HelioClim||CAMS products||Validation results||Automatic accesses|
|Release notes||Publications||Other links||FAQ|
- to get for free a CSV file with the pixel locations (centers or corners) of the Meteosat Second Generation satellite on the area of your choice
- Click here to retrieve the kmz layer with the locations of the Meteo-france stations measuring the radiation (Sept. 2016).
- Location of the centers of Meteosat Second Generation pixels in zip-compressed CSV format .
- Location of the centers and corners of MERRA-2 pixels in zip-compressed CSV files , and MERRA-2 corners in KMZ format for Google Earth