The SoDa Service is a broker to a list of services and webservices related to Solar Radiation proposed by several providers in Europe and abroad.
The SoDa servers received in 2018 more than 135 Millions of automatic requests to access the satellite-derived solar radiation HelioClim-3 database. This represents an increase of approx. 10 % compared to 2017.
Dear visitor, welcome to this website related to solar radiation.
SoDa, this is more than:
76 000 unique visitors in 2018 and more than 170 000 visits
135 Millions of automatic requests to the HelioClim-3 radiation values received in 2018, which represents more than 369 000 requests every day
168 testimonies on real cases from users
68 current annual subscriptions to access HelioClim-3
| ||Quick access to =>|
Download free volumes of CAMS radiation data over Europe or Africa
(Click on the images for more info)
- Annual subscriptions -
- Value-added services, on demand -
HELP - MORE INFO ON
|General knowledge||HelioClim||CAMS products||Validation results||Automatic accesses|
|Release notes||Publications||Other links||FAQ|
- Follow us on Facebook
- to get for free a CSV file with the pixel locations (centers or corners) of the Meteosat Second Generation satellite on the area of your choice
- Click here to retrieve the kmz layer with the locations of the Meteo-france stations measuring the radiation (Sept. 2016).
- Location of the centers of Meteosat Second Generation pixels in zip-compressed CSV format .
- Location of the centers and corners of MERRA-2 pixels in zip-compressed CSV files , and MERRA-2 corners in KMZ format for Google Earth
The Solar Training 2019 was a success!
45 engineers and researchers were present for this session. The level of expertise of attendees was high and quite homogeneous. Was great!!
See you next year. Don't hesitate to contact us to receive the information for the Solar Training 2020.