The SoDa Service is a broker to a list of services and webservices related to Solar Radiation proposed by several providers in Europe and abroad.
The SoDa servers received in 2017 up to 125 Millions of automatic requests to access the satellite-derived solar radiation HelioClim-3 database. Previsional number for 2018 is 136 Millions of automatic requests, representing an increase of approx. 10%.
Dear visitor, welcome to this website related to solar radiation.
SoDa, this is more than:
45 000 unique visitors per year since 2008
372 000 automatic requests to the HelioClim-3 radiation values database per day
150 testimonies on real cases from users
70 current annual subscriptions to access HelioClim-3
| ||Quick access to =>|
Download free volumes of CAMS radiation data over Europe or Africa
(Click on the images for more info)
- Annual subscriptions -
- Value-added services, on demand -
HELP - MORE INFO ON
|General knowledge||HelioClim||CAMS products||Validation results||Automatic accesses|
|Release notes||Publications||Other links||FAQ|
- Follow us on Facebook
- to get for free a CSV file with the pixel locations (centers or corners) of the Meteosat Second Generation satellite on the area of your choice
- Click here to retrieve the kmz layer with the locations of the Meteo-france stations measuring the radiation (Sept. 2016).
- Location of the centers of Meteosat Second Generation pixels in zip-compressed CSV format .
- Location of the centers and corners of MERRA-2 pixels in zip-compressed CSV files , and MERRA-2 corners in KMZ format for Google Earth
Attend our next Solar Training 21-25 Jan. 2019, Sophia Antipolis, France
The training is in English language and free of charge, except for the last day for the practical work session. A fee is applied for food and catering.