AUTOMATIC ACCESSES: DOWNLOAD EXAMPLES OF SCRIPTS
Click on the corresponding button to download examples of scripts for Unix or Windows, and pick the one you need!
|Download UNIX script shell (.sh) examples||Download WINDOWS batch script (.bat) examples|
Automatic access tutorial and script examples for each service:
- HelioClim-3 Archives (+ Meteo data),
- HC3 current day (+ Meteo data),
- HC3 forecasts (+ Meteo data),
- Spectral from HC3,
- CAMS radiation service,
- CAMS McClear,
- Directory names are identical whether you are on Unix or Windows.
- The site is Carpentras, France (44.083°, 5.059°), which has a guest permanent access.
- Each example proposes an automatic switch to SoDa mirror server if the main one is down.
- CAMS examples require that you have preliminarily registered on the SoDa website. Consequently, pay attention to modify the examples by specifying your own email address (modify: "myemailaddress%%2540mycompany.com")