AI FORECAST SOLAR RADIATION FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW
This service will be released soon. In the meantime, please use this service.
WHY USING AI FORECAST SERVICE ?
This service is useful to :
METHODOLOGY OF THE SERVICE
This service uses as inputs :
- Historical solar data from HelioClim 3: Global Horizontal Irradiation and ToA
- Historical CAMS McClear: clear sky radiation
- GFS Historical and Forecast datasets
With artificial intelligence tool, the service provides irradiation data forecast for today and tomorrow.
Ai Forecast is updated 4 times a day for more accurate forecast data.
FEATURES OF THE SERVICE
AI Forecast delivers solar radiation forecast for today and tomorrow with theses features:
- Horizontal radiation values, (tilted and normal planes are in validation process and will be released soon)
- Time step of 15 min and 1 hour
- 4 daily updates
- Meteosat 11 satellite images with 3 km resolution
- Relief shadows taken into account
- Aerosols and pollution provided by CAMS IFS weather forecast
- Compatible with calibration for data improvement
- Automatic access with API
This service can provide along with solar radiation data the meteorological data from GFS Forecast : Temperature (at 2 m), Relative Humidity (at 2 m), Pressure (at 2 m), Wind speed and direction (at 10 m), Rainfall, Snowfall and Snow depth.
This graph shows the solar radiation AI Forecast in comparison with GFS Forecast numerical meteorological model and the real-time solar radiation from HelioClim-3 Real-Time service.