The CAMS-AOD (previously MACC-AOD) service, available worldwide, delivers time series of Aerosol Optical Depth provided by ECMWF. The time coverage of the data is from 2004 up to current day - 2. Time step is the native time step of 3 hours:
- # 2. AOD 550 nm (total Aerosol Optical Depth, AOD550)
- # 3. AOD 1240 nm (AOD1240)
- # 4. AOD Black Carbon @ 550 nm (BCAOD550)
- # 5. AOD Dust @ 550 nm (DUAOD550)
- # 6. AOD Organic Mater @ 550 nm (OMAOD550)
- # 7. AOD Sea Salt @ 550 nm (SSAOD550)
- # 8. AOD Sulfate @ 550 nm (SUAOD550)
Please note that this resource is exploited to generate CAMS McClear clear sky solar radiation database.
The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement no. 218793 (MACC project, 2009-2011), no. 283576 (MACC-II EU-funded project, 2011-2014), and current CAMS project.
If you do not have an account, you may create one for free.