DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), TRANSVALOR S.A. limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary and respects the rights of individuals with regard to their personal data (described in detail in Chapter III of the GDPR ):
- Right to information and consent (Articles 13 and 14)
- Right of access (Article 15)
- Right to rectification (Article 16)
- Right to erasure (Article 17)
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18)
- Right to data portability (Article 20)
- Right to object (Article 21)
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling (Article 22)
EXCERCISING YOUR RIGHTS/CONTACTING US
For any request for further information or to exercise your rights, please contact our data protection officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIMPLIFIED PROCESSING REGISTER
Extract from the data processing register of TRANSVALOR S.A.
- Contact form
- Request for marketing communications
- Personalized browsing experience
- Consent data
- Commercial prospecting
- Website activity monitoring
- Website improvement
- Computer security
- First, Middle and last name
- Data freely provided
- IP address, domain name, internet service provider, geographic location, operating system, browser type, time and duration of visits and browsing paths, address of the referring sites.
- Site visitors
- Information available to the general public
Mandatory/optional criteria: Collection is all optional by default except for the information necessary to process the request forms. These are explicitly indicated on each form.
Data recipients: Depending on their respective needs, the TRANSVALOR S.A. personnel in charge of marketing, sales, maintenance of the information system and managing security, as well as any service providers under contract are the recipients of all or part of the data.
Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization: TRANSVALOR S.A. does not transfer data to a country outside the European union or to an international organosation.
Automated decision making: At this time TRANSVALOR S.A. does not conduct automatic decision processing.
Data retention period: TRANSVALOR S.A. makes every effort to comply with all legal obligations regarding the data retention period.
TRANSVALOR S.A. does not sell any data to third party companies
This article is regularly updated, so we encourage you to consult it regularly.
Date updated : 18/10/2021